Your home is likely to be your most valuable asset. Therefore you need the reassurance that the sale will be handled by a true professional. My aim is to provide you with second to none service, maximising the sale price of your home with truly professional & effective marketing advice. Over the next few weeks it is my determination to win your recommendation to friends, relatives & colleagues.
The business I have created will ensure that you receive the correct and most effective marketing strategy. This will enable us, to expose your property to the widest market coverage.
I make sure that my team take great care in our work, which we enjoy immensely.
Throughout my working life in estate agency, I have based my business practice on being completely honest and up front with customers, even if sometimes, the customer doesn't like the honest news. I know from experience they always appreciate it in the end! For me, selling your home is a partnership between yourselves and the staff in the business. We need to trust each other making the right decisions along the way together! Knowing that you have a difficult decision in who you go into partnership with to sell your home, I have provided below information about myself and my successful career to help you.
- Born in 1966 commencing a career in estate agency at 18 years of age in 1984
- In estate agency management from 20 years of age (Masons).
- Totally dedicated to the "Customer Experience" being the only approved agent in Wellingborough with Independant Customer Analysis.
- Since 1988 I have managed 4 Estate Agent Companies ( inc’ Masons, William H Brown & Connells) to Number 1 status in Wellingborough.
- In my career, I estimate, I have been involved in over 6000 local sales & carried out approximately 15000 valuations in the Wellingborough area alone.
- For various companies previously I won many performance awards for outstanding sales results.
- A recommendation for my business and selling other agents failures, gives me the greatest amount of satisfaction.
- After almost 3 decades in the business, selling someone's property and pleasing both clients is still so thrilling!
- I am a family man understanding family needs in relation to property sales and purchases.
- Telling buyers from out of the area that I have lived and worked in Wellingborough for 20 years since 1986 out of choice is a great aid to selling your home!
- I am as comfortable and as effective selling a £750,000 country house as I am a first time buyer starter home.
- My last position at a corporate estate agent, involved me in the control, running and supervision of 23 offices from Essex through to Berkshire, running the estate agency, financial services and residential lettings business in control of 150 staff approx.
- I love dealing with people from all walks of life and social standing.
- Often recognized and remembered as “Martin From Masons”
- I am insistent that my team represent my business in an honest, professional and friendly way.
- I have previously raised around £8000 in charitable donations from the business for Redwell School (The Friends Of Redwell)
- Appearance on Property Ladder with Sarah Beeney so "As seen on TV"!!!!!!
- Saving our customers money on their mortgage payments is a high personal priority.